Fair Housing Statement
The Cliff Freeman Group is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. The Cliff Freeman Group will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability, or any other specific classes protected by applicable laws. The Cliff Freeman Group will allow any reasonable accommodation or reasonable modification based upon a disability-related need. The person requesting any reasonable modification may be responsible for the related expenses. You can read more about federal fair housing laws. It is important to know what is prohibited and what type of real estate is covered under federal housing laws. The State of Texas also has state fair housing laws.
Code of Ethics
In addition to our own strong sense of moral values, we strongly believe that acting ethically will earn your business, therefore we subscribe to the National Association of Realtors “Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice”
Please click here to read them. It covers:
- Duties to Clients & Customers
- Duties to the Public
- and Duties to REALTORS®
One America – Housing Diversity
One America Principles
We welcome you and want to do business with you.
We will base our decision and opinions of you on who you are, not on any preconceived stereotypes or ingrained value judgments.
We subscribe to the federal Fair Housing Act and its principles.
We embrace and celebrate the strength that diversity brings to our communities and our nation.
We will help you find opportunities to buy the home you choose.
We will market home ownership to the public and reach out to people who may not know that home ownership is a realistic option.
We will make sure you know there is a full range of housing choices available to you, and encourage you to consider all communities and neighborhoods.
We will make every effort so that we can communicate with each other. If we do not share a common language, we will work with you to find someone who can interpret.
We have incorporated these principles in our daily operations and overall business plan. We would be proud to share the plan with you.
I am here to help you meet your real estate needs because you are the reason I am in business.
Please let us know about any cultural or special needs that you have so that our business relationship will be comfortable and successful.
Digital Millenium Copyright Act Compliance
Claims of Copyright Infringement Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.).
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it.
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
To submit notices of copyright issues
Notifications should be sent as follows:
The Cliff Freeman Group – 130 N Preston Rd, Prosper, TX 75078
We must receive your signed statement by mail before we are required to take any action.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counternotification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp.